Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and staff related activities
- develop yearly promotional calendar alined with sales goals
- conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- monitor and review all marketing activity and results
- determine and manage the marketing budget
- develop an on line strategy
- create and develop social media strategy
- create and develop monthly e-news blast
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent="yes" overflow="visible"][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type="1_1" background_position="left top" background_color="" border_size="" border_color="" border_style="solid" spacing="yes" background_image="" background_repeat="no-repeat" padding="" margin_top="0px" margin_bottom="0px" class="" id="" animation_type="" animation_speed="0.3" animation_direction="left" hide_on_mobile="no" center_content="no" min_height="none"]Have a look at Donald Trumps' Bio
Please arrange to spend 4 to 8 hours a week on marketing activities that:
- Increase the number of times current customers come into your store. You pick - once a day, once a week, once a month, every two months, every three months, and so on... You really get a say here. You can change your customers shopping patterns.
- An all out focus on new people being aware of your store and coming in for a visit. Every business needs to feed their base with NEW customers.
Remember: Awareness = Traffic = SalesBarbara[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]